Friday, May 9, 2008

INTERNATIONAL CG & DIGITAL ART EXHIBITION & CONVENTION



Most of the time today dunno y like no mood and a bit 心烦气躁......And so busy today, need to do lots of stuff....some of them are 闷, some of them are sien, some of them are 浪费时间, some of them are tiring, and a FEW of them also 充满期待.......

ONE of the only few 充满期待 stuffs is this - INTERNATIONAL CG & DIGITAL ART EXHIBITION & CONVENTION!!!!!!

Organiser: The One Academy
Venue: Mid Valley Exhibition Centre
Date: 8-11 May
Time: 11am – 9pm

I got to know this during the school edufair on the last Wednesday, after a talk with some girl from The One Academy……

At first i had no mood to go d, after one whole tiring day.....Plus 5pm is the time when i normally 睡午觉 so i felt very lazy...... But at last i went there in a 蒙茶茶 condition......

The exhibition was totally not disappointing! One of the best things in this exhibition……

Digital Painting!!!!
This way of drawing is just so cun……They use an ‘electronic drawing pad’ (that’s what I called it) connected to the computer to draw!!! So canggih!!! And the effect is nice……If I have this pad, I’m gonna 废寝忘食, 夜夜失眠……

After this exhibition, at least i got 精神 again....

I feel that designing is probably 啱我多啲……Since I won’t feel that designing is not a 累赘 for me……However, if think about my 钱途……
唉, 冇提了……

Besides that, I also got to see a 4D TV…..wow……They can make 3D effects without the spectators wearing the red-blue specs……I saw the spacecraft floating in front of me…… so yeng......

There's still a lot more canggih canggih things in this exhibition...... really 大饱眼福......

At last I also got a portrait of myself for RM5……But i looked so 老绩, so stupid, so 粉肠……

THE GALLERY:
Most of these pics i got from The One Academy website......

Digital Painting by Roden Ching Yii Siang




Digital Painting by Chau Yau Feng



Digital Animation by Raymond Wong



Mix Media by Liw Chek Kee



Digital Art by ????(i got this pic from google search.....)



By kidchan



By kidchan


Pen Marker by Damen??(i'm not sure about his name...but this pic cost me rm5......)

0 Comments:

 

|