Wednesday, May 7, 2008

My future....Edufair.....烦死人.....

Edufair......Everytime thinks about this makes me feel so 烦......

What is my 志愿?my ambition?my 梦想?
I have no idea...... I just know I'm wanna 赚大钱 and then 享清福 as early as possible in my future.

So what I'm gonna be in the future? In front of me lays two paths:

SCienCE -
Be a Doctor? Civil Engineer? These are the only jobs that i have at least a little interest in it...... These jobs are 专业人士, which means earning lots of money to 早早享清福won't be a problem in the future (if really successful in these jobs la) ......

However, the studying life will sure very sien......and need a very long time......because if wanna be professionals, you must at least have a bachelor degree so that people will 请 you. Doctor and engineer 种衰, 冇master或者Phd都唔洗指意揾到一份有''钱途''嘅工...... means need a long time to study la......

Plus the $$$$ problem......i think can afford it gua......but the main thing is seeing 咁大笔钱飞走really 心痛 leh...... Imagine what can you do wif those $$$$ if u dun spend it on your studies......

ARtS-
Graphic Design? Creative Multimedia? Architecture? I'm actually not very good in it but i think i have a bit 兴趣...... Compare to doctor, civil engineer......this sure 悭 a lot of 时间 & 金钱. plus i think i won't feel sien when studying lo......

But wait.....does it have 钱途 or not? I'm not sure leh.....depends gua....and i think need to have chances and know how to 把握 them......


I still don't know which path should i take. After studying last year's literature, I think I better take "The Road not Taken".....since it will be more interesting plus less 竞争力.....But which is the road not taken? 唔知道有冇咁样一份工可以combine physic,chem,bio and ARTS?

About the EDUFAIR today.....my 寻"前途"记......

5s1, 5s3, 5s5, 5s7....... got to ponteng to see the opening ceremony.....

They said it'll start at 8.30a.m., but thanks to Ms. Wong, our chem teacher, 5s7 only reached there at 8.45a.m (failed to ponteng chemistry)....

But only at 9.00, they started the opening ceremony....very sien d lo waiting there....
好彩, the Pn. Lee Kim Lai finished her speech within 3 minutes, it was the 1st time i ever heard such a short speech from her, she very 识相, not to talk so much.....

After the 二十四节令 and a very lame 剪彩(where they don't cut ribbons, but UBK yellow heads...), edufair finally started at 9.30....

Since I was blur blur about my future, so I decided to take a so-called career test and played a so-called career game b4 dropping by those booths....

Career test-
I did the test, and then i got to know my 'strong points' and 'weaknesses'.....
Then i asked the UBK girl: " can u explain ah?"
UBK girl: "I dunno how to explain oh....Nah, give u the paper......read yourself la.....eh, wait....where's the paper ah?"

i was like ????

UBK girl: "Oh, found it....Nah"

Since she dunno how to explain, i better read the paper myself lo.....After reading it i also blur blur......

Career Game-
I finished the game like within 1 minute? I also dunno why i so fast 搞掂.....others like took a long time to play this game.....

The result is - i'm suitable to be an architect and ?????(i forgot, but i know that it is something i don't like).....Did that really help.....I think no lo.....


After i 嘥 my 时间 seeking help (and i 得到nothing), i started what should a student do in an edufair.....

But b4 that, i went to 锄 a plastic from IDP, and luckily i got to 锄 a highlighter from Nanyang Institute of Technology(a very 抢手 yet an a-few-people-only-know item)....

After the preparations (plastics, pens and highlighter), the journey of seeking my future started......

Sunway College....Taylors..... all 爆满......then i 嘥 a lot of time just standing there waiting.......
......
......
......
......
Finally, my turn......
blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah

After having a talk with them, i lagi confused......those terms - foundation, degree, diploma, and duno wat this course that course......then 3+0, 2+1, 3+1, 1+3.........Dunno why, i just don't have the mood to insert and organise these terms into my brain...maybe because too 烦 d? My 头脑 gets lagi 乱 after listening to all these......

The taylor's guy also ask me to seek the UBK TEACHERS for help, NOT those students.......

Then, 10.30....RECESS?.......so fast???wa lau yeh.......i still haven't 搞掂 leh......

After recess, i ponteng to the edufair, to continue the journey of seeking my 前途......

Reason why ponteng....
We are concerned about our future, so if we ponteng, it is reasonable....
the whole edufair = 60 mins
total waiting time(those 出名 ones need to wait lagi long) = 15 mins
serious talk with ONE college = 20 mins
chatting with friends/merayau-rayau/take those useless flyers,brochures/fill forms at each booth = 20 mins
Time left = 5 mins (maybe have a short talk with another college?)

For a normal student, we only get to have a serious talk with one college in the edufair, maximum 2..........so it is not enough time for us..... Besides that, i wasted my time doing those career game and career test, so i only had around 40 mins to spend before recess. That's why we ponteng.

My journey ends at 12.15, however, i still can't make up my mind.....arghhhhhh.......

The whole edufair thing today actually 冇帮到我......反而让我变得更加烦恼......Because of edufair, 我又谂到我嘅将来.......My future is important, but now exams are more important.......must study, no time to 分心.....so i can only think about it again after my exams.....Hope is not too late at that time....

0 Comments:

 

|