Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Report Card Day

Report Card Day
= Can go back home early
= Can wander around the school w/o being caught by LYK
= Can 光明正大 bring and use handphone……

So s7 only 上了two periods of chemistry, 8.45am we started arranging the tables and chairs, then 恭候各位父母的大驾降临……

8.45am-9.20am – Chitchat, listen songs, Bluetooth songs
9.20am-9.50am – Recess, actually planned to stay in class, but at last the prefects 赶走 us
9.50am – Start giving out report cards to those parents (they say 10.30 only can chow, but I think no one cares lo…)
Around 11 – Tak ada parents came d…… Other classes the teachers all so busy, only our chandra so 得闲. 别班是家长等老师, my class is 老师等家长…… The class became 空空如也, students all merayau-rayau around the school, only left a few students and the 闷到抽筋的cik Chandra……

For myself leh….. I thought my parents would come around 10.30…

10.30……. I waited and waited……
11.00……. I waited and waited……

Then, wanna call them….

WTF…. Maxis no line??!!!!

11.30……. Wait till sien d….. started to sing 张学友de我等到花而儿也谢了

“你知不知道 你知不知道 我等到花而儿也谢了~”

Finally I borrowed friend’s phone to call my dad….
“种未出门?有冇咁迟啊?咪系闷死人?”

12.00 – Belum tiba lagi…. Listen songs oso listen till sien d… 以为可以早早返屋企叹世界….唉, 我嘅梦想就咁被摧毁咗了……

12.15 – 终于…… they finally reach d…. Since my teacher so 得闲 there, my parents just walked straight in, no need to wait oso….

12.16 – 搞掂…. Thought I can chow d one…..

12.17 – “Your sister still need to wait….. Her class now only 轮到 number 20…. Our number is 35 leh….” Walao….

12.50 – Finally….. finally….. finally…… I 放监 la….. Thought can go back home early, but in the end is like normal 放学时间…..

The Conversation between Chandra and my dad

Chandra: Mr Lim rite?

Dad: mm…

Chandra: Let’s see…. The position in class is not so important…. The purata dropped by 1 mark…

Dad: mm…

Chandra: This improved (pointing bm), this dropped (pointing moral), then this improved (addmaths)….

Dad: mm….

Chandra: So overall ok…if he studied harder, the trial will have no problem…

Dad: mm….

Chandra: Your son is bit talkative in class…

Dad: mm….

Chandra: Thank you…

Dad: Thx….

(The whole thing took <1 min, my sis oso <1 min, duno y other ppl gt so many 废话 to talk abt...)

0 Comments:

 

|